The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3 / Species
According to the ratio of its sodium fluoride to aluminum fluoride, cryolite can be divided into high molecular weight cryolite and low molecular weight cryolite. Most of the electrolytic aluminum plants in China use low-molecular-weight cryolite with a molecular ratio of 1.8 to 2.2 as the electrolyte for aluminum electrolysis. Since the use of high molecular weight is superior to low molecular weight cryolite in environmental protection and economic benefits, China's electrolytic aluminum plants are generally beginning to use polymer cryolite as the electrolyte for aluminum electrolysis. Cryolite can be divided into sand-shaped cryolite, granular cryolite and powdered cryolite according to its physical properties.
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3 / Cryolite
A, the characteristics of sand-shaped cryolite are:
1.Low melting point, fast melting speed, can shorten the time to enter normal working state.
2.Molecular ratio can be adjusted in a larger range, can adapt to different requirements of the ratio of cryolite molecules in different periods of electrolytic cell.
3.Low water content, low fluorine loss.
4.Granular, good fluidity, conducive to transportation;
5. Easy to obtain raw materials, low production costs.
B, the characteristics of granular cryolite are:
1.Good fluidity, dust pollution, suitable for mechanized blanking.
2.High yield in electrolytic production, can reduce the cost of electrolytic aluminum.
3.Molecular ratio between 2.5 and 3.0, especially suitable for the opening of electrolytic aluminum.
4.Particles Mostly 1~10mm.
C, the characteristics of powdered cryolite are:
1.Can achieve higher particle size, usually more than 200 mesh;
2.Molecular ratio can reach 1.75~2.5, with good adjustability;
3. Ultra-fine products, 325 mesh pass rate is 98% or more, can meet special industries requirements for cryolite.
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3 / Polymer ratio
1. The molecular ratio is high and can be stabilized between 2.8 and 3.0; the main content is high, the impurity content is low, and the actual yield is high.
2. The use of polymer in the new start-up tank has the advantages of smoother level, slower shrinkage, and gentle change of molecular ratio than the cryolite electrolyte, which is beneficial to the stable maintenance of the electrolyte component; uniform absorption of sodium by the cathode is beneficial to prolong the life of the electrolytic cell; Small, easy to control; less volatile loss, can effectively improve on-site operating conditions.
3. It can save a lot of sodium fluoride or soda ash and reduce production costs.
4. The state has three types of sand (80 mesh), powder (200-325 mesh), and granular (0-10 mm).
Granular cryolite (0-10mm): mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis, especially suitable for electrolytic aluminum opening and normal production.
1. The molecular ratio can be arbitrarily adjusted between 1.0 and 2.8.
2. The main content is high and the impurity content is extremely low, which is suitable for the normal production of aluminum electrolysis and can partially replace AlF3 for aluminum electrolysis production.
3. The state is sand (80 mesh), powder (200-325 mesh), granular (0-10mm), and can provide different particle size products according to user requirements. The differences between different state product applications are as follows:
Powdered cryolite (200-325 mesh)
This product is mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis, and is also suitable for wear-resistant fillers for resin grinding wheels, metal flux glass sunscreens, enamel whitening agents, and the like. The method of adding when using is simple and easy to operate.
Sandy cryolite (80 mesh)
Sand-shaped cryolite, which is made by national patent technology, has been jointly developed by many fluoride salt experts and electrolytic aluminum experts. The product has been tested by the National Light Metal Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and all performance indicators have met or exceeded the national standard for cryolite. The product has the characteristics of low melting point and fast melting speed. Can shorten the working time. The sand-like cryolite particles are large and have good fluidity. Most of the particles are concentrated in 240 mesh-80 mesh, which is convenient for mechanization and automatic cutting.
Granular cryolite (0-10mm)
This product is a new generation of green environmental protection products developed by Polyfluoropoly Company according to the requirements of cryolite in the international market. Mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis. The high yield in electrolytic aluminum production can reduce the cost of electrolytic aluminum; it has the advantages of good fluidity and no dust pollution, and is suitable for mechanized cutting.
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3 / The main purpose
Natural production is sparse and usually manufactured by hand. The utility model is mainly used as a flux for aluminum electrolysis; it is also used as an anti-wear additive for grinding products, which can effectively improve wear resistance, cutting, cutting force, prolonging the service life and storage time of the grinding wheel; flux of ferroalloy and boiling steel, non-ferrous metal Flux, cast deoxidizer, olefin polymerization catalyst, and emulsifier for glass anti-reflective coating, enamel emulsifier, glass opalescent agent, flux filler for ceramics, pesticides for pesticides, etc.
Synthetic Cryolite Granular CAS No. 15096-52-3 / Industrial quality requirements
Cryolite is the largest used in the aluminum industry. The annual consumption in the world is about 700,000 tons. In 1999, the market sales volume of Chinese cryolite was about 130,000 tons. As a flux for electrolytic aluminum smelting, cryolite must meet certain requirements in terms of sodium-to-aluminum molecular ratio, impurity content, and water content.
First, the ratio of sodium to aluminum in cryolite should be as high as possible. The higher the molecular ratio, the higher the current efficiency of electrolytic aluminum smelting, the less the fluorine loss, the smaller the environmental pollution, and the higher the polymer cryolite is suitable to industries other than the aluminum industry
Secondly, the content of impurities such as silicon oxide, iron oxide and phosphorus pentoxide in cryolite is low. The presence of these impurities directly affects the quality of aluminum ingot and the current efficiency of aluminum smelting.
Third, the water content of cryolite should also be as low as possible, and the presence of water will increase the consumption of cryolite.